All our fabulous teachers are back in the studio for regular classes including Mysore, Led Primary and Noon Flow classes and we cannot wait to see you again!
Many of our classes are still be available for Zoom participation, so even if you can’t make it in person you can still practice with your favourite teachers.
Proof of full vaccination is mandatory before you can enter the building — that means you received your second dose at least 14 days before returning to the studio.
Please provide us with your vaccine verification by e-mail
PRE-BOOK YOUR CLASSES
- Our new timetable is posted! Pre-book your classes in advance (no drop-ins)
- All payments must be made online, and it’s easier than most yoga postures.
- Wear a mask as you enter and exit the studio and walk the halls. Masks can be removed once on your mat.
- Bring everything you need to practice: your own mat, water bottle and props if you wish (blocks/strap).
- Dress to practice. Keep change room use to a minimum.
- We will keep the windows open as much as we reasonably can, so if you’re a heat-seeker, be prepared to wear slightly warmer clothing.
- No mat storage — take away all of your gear, including your yoga mat, after every class
Private classes are available remotely with Mike Dynie and Janice DeFilippi. Move with greater ease and stability, and let us help you practice with confidence! In some circumstances, one of us may be able to come to you for private lessons, following...