TEMPORARY CLOSURE: ONLINE CLASSES
Starting on Tuesday January 4, all of our in-studio classes are suspended in line with the provincial government’s latest directives. Many of these classes will still available on Zoom, so you can practice with your favourite teachers at home!
We hope to be back with in-person classes soon! When we do, here’s all you need to know:
- Proof of full vaccination is mandatory — that means you received your second dose at least 14 days before coming to the studio.
- As of January 4, vaccination proof must include an official QR Code. Click here for info on how to get your QR Code. Please provide us with your vaccine verification by e-mail, or in person when you arrive.
PRE-BOOK YOUR SPOT
- Pre-book your classes in advance (no drop-ins)
- All payments must be made online (and it’s easier than most yoga postures!)
- Wear a mask as you walk the halls, and until class begins.
- Bring everything you need to practice – your own mat, water bottle and props.
- Dress to practice. Keep change room use to a minimum.
- We will keep the windows open as much as we reasonably can, so if you’re a heat-seeker, be prepared to wear slightly warmer clothing.
- No mat storage — take away all of your gear, including your yoga mat, after every class.
Private classes are available remotely with Mike Dynie and Janice DeFilippi. Move with greater ease and stability, and let us help you practice with confidence! In some circumstances, one of us may be able to come to you for private lessons, following...